NIJAC Roofing And Insulation Serves The Midwest and Continental United States
Based out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, NIJAC Roofing and Insulation is a leading industry provider of specialized insulation and roofing services. We serve homeowners as well as commercial and industrial companies in the Midwest and Continental US. Our trained experts can provide you with effective solutions for roofing and insulation with thorough knowledge and high-quality workmanship. When you need effective insulation services, silo repairs or maintenance, we can help you find the solution that suits your needs. Call today and our professional contractors will provide you with an inspection and estimate.
Our in-depth services include:
We protect your investment with special elastomeric coating for grain silos, to seal leaks and cracks. This coating lasts much longer than typical coatings and is applied by our licensed staff. We install elastomeric roofing systems that are designed to work effectively for grain silos and grain elevators. Our roofing systems provide a flexible weather barrier and sturdy, long term superior roof repair and coating.
NIJAC is highly trained and has many years of experience in all aspects of concrete roof silo repair and restoration. Our proven track record and knowledge of proper repair have given us a name that is well known in grain elevator roof repair. Our team of experts can evaluate your silo, bin, or grain elevator and provide you with a comprehensive plan to properly restore your grain silo.
Metal roof restoration not only extends the lifespan of your metal roof, but also inhibits further deterioration. Our metal roof coatings are long-lasting and highly energy efficient, providing you with long term energy savings. We provide premier service for the following:
- Spray Poly Urethane Roof Foam
- Roof Coating
- Metal Roof Restoration
- Roof Maintenance
- Flat Roof Services
- Roof Repair Services
- Grain Silo Roofing Services
Throughout the Dakota region and Midwest, the agricultural industry relies heavily on grain elevators to safely store and manage crops. We’re on a mission to help on-the-farm and commercial grain bins protect their products. The elastomeric coatings that we use to repair grain storage facilities are flexible and durable, and provide an effective cover for cracks and pinholes. Our specially trained crews will seal and waterproof your grain elevator from the top down, repairing cracks, pinholes, insulation and more.
Spray foam is a premium insulator with long-term energy benefits. In addition to reducing energy costs, spray foam insulation improves air quality, reduces moisture and mold, and decreases noise pollution.
- Residential Spray Foam Insulation Services – homes, garages, sheds
- Commercial Spray Foam Insulation Services – barns, silos, roofing, outbuildings, pump rooms, offices and businesses. We also perform services on industrial and manufacturing facilities, where temperature and moisture control are vital.
We have decades of experience in properly insulating roofs and walls for commercial facilities, business and homes.
- Hybrid Insulation – A hybrid insulation approach allows for flexibility, which is essential for meeting the challenges a particular building presents when installing insulation products. The benefits of hybrid insulation include increased thermal and moisture resistance, as well as substantial money savings due to the hybrid’s tighter seal.
- Batt Insulation – Also referred to as “roll” or “blanket” insulation, batt insulation is a fiberglass product that is very flexible, can be installed quickly, and does not settle over time. It is also less expensive to install than other products.
We service nationwide for your grain elevator roofing and insulation needs.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia