Certified Foundation Waterproofing
A Dry Basement is Just a Phone Call Away
A finished basement can double the living space of a home, adding much-needed bedrooms, a family room, storage, or laundry areas. Of course, the only way for a basement to be truly useful is if it remains dry year-round. That’s why you should install Foundation Waterproofing!
Ideally, a basement should be designed and constructed with a waterproof foundation; but, that is not always the case. Although, thanks to NIJAC Roofing and Insulation you can receive foundation waterproofing services in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area.
Waterproof Your Foundation
Utilizing the Rub-R-Wall or Rub-R-Wall Plus Waterproofing process, NIJAC will spray your foundation with a 100% seamless membrane. That membrane will prevent water from entering your basement. As a result, this protects occupants and your belongings from the ill effects of moisture seepage.
Benefits of Damp Proofing
- Inhibit Mold Growth
- Prevent Damage to Wood and Drywall
- Protect Floor Coverings
- Add Thermal Protection
- Increase Your Home’s Longevity
- Add Value to Your Property
Why Choose NIJAC and Rub-R-Wall Waterproofing?
Rub-R-Wall’s spray-applied system is the most advanced foundation waterproofing system on the market today, because it provides the ultimate moisture and thermal protection. Although there are plenty of damp proofing products available, none have proven to be as effective as Rub-R-Wall Waterproofing. We’ve seen the results first hand; it has been utilized for more than 25 years in nearly 100,000 applications, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty on new concrete foundations. Because of this, NIJAC is proud to be a certified Rub-R-Walls contractor. We would be happy to discuss its many benefits with you, so read below or call today!
- Applicable in temperatures as low as 5°F.
- Adheres to concrete block, poured concrete, plywood or insulated concrete forms.
- Adheres to vertical surfaces.
- Single-component, seamless rubberized membrane.
- Airless high-pressure application process.
- Extreme elasticity and can bridge cracks up to 1/16”.
- Can be applied to irregular shapes.
- Ideal for new construction or restoration.
- 100-year life expectancy.
- No groundwater contamination.