Certified Foundation Waterproofing
A Dry Basement is Just a Phone Call Away
A finished basement can double the living space of a home, adding much needed bedrooms, a family room, storage, or laundry areas. Of course, the only way for a basement to be truly usable is if it remains dry year-round.
Ideally, a basement should be designed and constructed with a waterproof foundation; however, that is not always the case. NIJAC Roofing and Insulation provides foundation waterproofing in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and the surrounding regions.
Waterproof Your Foundation
Utilizing the Rub-R-Wall or Rub-R-Wall Plus Waterproofing process, we will spray your foundation with a 100% seamless membrane that will prevent water from entering your basement. This protects occupants and your belongings from the ill effects of moisture seepage.
Benefits of Damp Proofing
- Inhibit Mold Growth
- Prevent Damage to Wood and Drywall
- Protect Floor Coverings
- Add Thermal Protection
- Increase Your Home’s Longevity
- Add Value to Your Property
Why Choose NIJAC and Rub-R-Wall Waterproofing?
Rub-R-Wall’s spray-applied system is the most advanced foundation waterproofing system on the market today, providing the ultimate moisture and thermal protection. While there are a multitude of damp proofing products available, none have proven to be as effective as Rub-R-Wall Waterproofing. We’ve seen the results first hand; it has been utilized for more than 25 years in nearly 100,000 applications, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty on new concrete foundations. NIJAC is proud to be a certified Rub-R-Walls contractor and would be happy to discuss its many benefits with you.
- Appliable in temperatures as low as 15°F.
- Adheres to concrete block, poured concrete, plywood or insulated concrete forms.
- Adheres to vertical surfaces.
- Single-component, seamless rubberized membrane.
- Airless high-pressure application process.
- Extreme elasticity and can bridge cracks up to 1/16”.
- Can be applied to irregular shapes.
- Ideal for new construction or restoration.
- 100-year life expectancy.
- No groundwater contamination.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION